Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is extended to January 15th for purchases between October 15th and December 15th. All purchases before or after have a period of one month.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period is one month from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item, provided that you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
To your right auszuüben, you need us (headquarters: Timber & Jack GmbH, Kapplerbergstr 54, 78476 Allensbach, e-mail address. Info@timber-jack.com, Postal address : Ontaro, c / o Timber & Jack Retourencenter, Hüttenstr. 100-102, 50170 Kerpen , Germany ) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
You can also electronically fill out and submit the model withdrawal form or another clear declaration on our website ( www.timber-jack.com). If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (e.g. by email).
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, excluding delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you
agreed; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
For defective goods and deliveries, we assume the shipping costs within Germany. Please write to us about this and we will send you a return label. We will not assume any subsequent costs.
We do not bear any costs for possible fees, customs duties or anything else caused by shipping to a third country have arisen . This also applies in the case of defective goods. In such a case, we will pay for the return shipping, but not for any fees that may have been incurred due to the import.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
With our wristwatches:
Please make sure that you send the goods back unused and in new condition, otherwise we cannot simply take them back. This means, among other things, that the watch has not been activated and does not show any signs of use in the form of kinks or scratches on the case or bracelet. In addition, the watch must not be opened under any circumstances, as this will immediately void the warranty.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Ontaro, c / o Timber & Jack Retourencenter, Hüttenstr. 100-102, 50170 Kerpen, GERMANY
Email address: email@example.com :
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
Please use the following cancellation form: